25 September 2019

Interruptions

My review of Dr Smith's Vertical Causality was interrupted when I downloaded and read 'Living Machines' by Dr E Michael Jones
[Ignatius Press paperback published 1995; Fidelity Press Kindle e-book published 2019]

My apologies to those following the posts on Dr Smith, but I found 'Living Machines' impossible to put down. I do not have time for even a short review, but I can highly recommend it not only for the masterly effortlessness of his style but most particularly for the insights afforded by his penetrative research and courageous analysis. I wish I had studied this before lecturing my French clients on 'modern' London architecture.



I can also highly recommend another book by the same remarkable author for the very same reasons I have included in the previous paragraph.:

'Degenerate Moderns: Modernity As Rationalized Sexual Misbehavior'
[Ignatius Press paperback published 1993; Fidelity Press Kindle e-book published 2019]




No comments:

Post a Comment