14 September 2021

Evening Prayers

Evening Prayers



In the name of the Father, & of the Son, & of the Holy Ghoʃt. Amen.

Let us place ourselves in the presence of God.

Come Holy Ghost, & the following prayer, Our Father, Hail Mary, Apostles’ Creed, and the I Confess, as above.

Act of Thanksgiving

My God, I thank you for all the benefits that I have received from your generous bounty, for my creation and preservation,


and for all the graces you have given me each day, each hour and each moment : I offer you as much acknowledgement and gratitude as I can to your divine Majesty.


My God, I am heartily sorry for having sinned against you, because you are infinitely good and sin displeases you; I firmly resolve, with the help of your grace, to return no more to the sins I have committed; I place them all into the great depth of your mercy, and at the foot of the Cross of your beloved Son, entreating you most humbly in His name and for the love of Him, to pardon me.



My God, I offer myself to you such as I am; do with me as you please : 


My God, I wish only for that which you desire. I reject everything that displeases you and I offer you all that I am capable of offering you. 


O glorious Virgin Mary! Please pray that your beloved Son will give me to know His holy will and that I may do His will entirely for your greater glory.

Dear guardian Angel, I thank you for the loving care you have for me : pray that Our Lord will give me His holy blessing and please give me yours.


The Litany of the Virgin, as below.




Totus tuus ego sum
Et omnia mea tua sunt;
Tecum semper tutus sum:
Ad Jesum per Mariam.

No comments:

Post a Comment