12 September 2021

Morning Prayers : Part 2

 Act of Adoration

I adore you, my God, by all the Acts of adoration that are due to your divine Majesty, and I thank you with all my heart for having given me a soul capable of knowing you, of loving you and of enjoying happiness with you for ever. I thank you for having redeemed me by the price of your blood and your life, and also for having preserved all the hours and moments of my own, and particularly during this last night.



My God, I beg very humbly pardon for sins that I have


committed since yesterday evening.

My God, here is this heart which through your grace has conceived holy resolutions : I present them to you so that you may bless them and that I may fulfil them for your greater glory. Grant me the grace to know your holy will and make my own will wholly conformable to your own : I offer you my thoughts, my words and my actions. Yes, my Saviour, I promise to do all I can in your service. Everything is yours, everything comes from you, and I place all beneath your holy and adorable providence : I ask only for your love, and the grace to die rather than commit a mortal sin.



Most holy Virgin, please pray to Our Lord Jesus for me so that all my thoughts, words and actions, today and for the whole of my


life, may be pleasing to Him.

My guardian Angel, please continue to look after me with your loving care, inspire God’s will in me in all the works of this day, lead me on the path of my salvation.

The Litany of the Holy Name of Jesus (as below)



Totus tuus ego sum
Et omnia mea tua sunt;
Tecum semper tutus sum:
Ad Jesum per Mariam.

No comments:

Post a Comment