16 September 2021

Spiritual Exercise : During Mass (Part 2)

At the Kyrie Eleison

O most merciful Lord, I humbly beg pardon of you for all those in mortal sin and implore you by your precious Blood, Death and Passion to inspire in them a perfect contrition and repentance for their sins, so that your holy name may be praised in them and through them.





At the Gloria in Excelsis
O my God! I rejoice to see you adored by the Angels, and I am greatly saddened that you are so unknown and forgotten by men.

Lord, alongside these blessed Spirits, I adore you and wish with all my heart that everyone coud know and adore you.

O King of Glory, lift up my heart so that it can glorify your holy name on earth,just as the Angels glorify it in Heaven.

All that I say and do will be for your glory, not in search of my own : I shall always have these words on my lips, Glory be to God. 

When the Priest says, Dominus vobiscum, say :


Lord, my God, dwell always with me, and never leave me.


At the Collect
O Eternal God, look down with the eyes of your mercy on your Church, and receive the Prayers and Supplications that she offers you through the ministry of the priest, and grant these requests by the merits of Jesus Christ, your beloved Son. Amen. 


At the Epistle
O Gentle Saviour, grant me the illumination to see and always to carry out your holy will, and grant me the grace patiently to bear, for love of you, whatever adversities come my way.


O God of my heart, give light to the eyes of my understanding, inflame my heart and my affections, so that I may keep and obey your commandments, your advice and your holy inspiration. Amen.


Totus tuus ego sum
Et omnia mea tua sunt;
Tecum semper tutus sum:
Ad Jesum per Mariam.




No comments:

Post a Comment